Exhibitor Bulletin #1
To All OCEANS Anchorage Exhibitors: This is the first of several Exhibitor Bulletins you will be receiving from me between now and the conference in September. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have.
- Hotel Room Reservations The reservations link for the Hotels in Anchorage is open and accepting hotel reservations. You can access the hotel link from the OCEANS’17 MTS/IEEE Anchorage website at http://www.oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org/accommodations/
- Exhibitor Kits – GES is our Official Decorator for OCEANS Anchorage. Here is the Link for the Exhibitor Kit. It will also be posted on the Website.
https://ordering.ges.com/061601113 If you have any special design needs other than the standard orders, let me know and I will forward you to my contact.
- Exhibit Hours – the hours for set up, exhibits and tear down are as follows:
Sunday, September 17 – 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Monday, September 18 – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday, September 19 – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (includes Exhibitor Reception)
Wednesday, September 20 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, September 21 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday, September 21 – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Exhibitor Registration – You should have recently received an email from me with an exhibitor passcode which you will need to access your exhibitor registration. Complete instructions are in the email, however, let me know if you have any questions or problems. This is the direct link to the Registration page: http://exhibitor.oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org/register
- Final Program Listing – As in the past, you will be inputting your program listings through the exhibitor registration website along with your exhibitor registration. Please make sure you input your listing. AND CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL as that will be what appears in the Final Program. Even if you are not ready to register your exhibitor personnel, please go into the website and input your Profile (Program Listing). The deadline for program information to be included in the Printed Final Program is August 5th.
- Patron Opportunities – We still have many good patron opportunities available. Take a look at the Patron section on the website at www.oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org for more information.
- Lead Retrieval – When we get closer to showtime watch for more information coming about lead retrieval using your smart phone and our conference app.
I am looking forward to working with all of you for OCEANS ‘17 MTS/IEEE Anchorage and please contact me if you have any questions.
OCEANS 2017 MTS/IEEE Anchorage
1514 First St. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Cell: (310) 699-2609