Exhibitor Bulletin #1
To All OCEANS 17 Anchorage Exhibitors:
This is the first of several Exhibitor Bulletins you will be receiving from me between now and the conference in September. Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions you may have.
Exhibitor Kits – the link for the Exhibitor Kit for ordering furnishings, carpet, electrical, etc., TBD
It will also be posted on the website. If you have any special design needs other than the standard orders, let me know and I will forward you to my contact.
- Exhibit Hours – the hours for set up, exhibits and tear down are as follows:Move In-
Sunday, September 17 – By appointment only for multiple booths
Monday, September 18 – 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday, September 20 – 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (includes Exhibitor Reception)
Wednesday, September 21 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday, September 22 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday, September 21 – 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Exhibitor Registration – You should have recently received an email from me with an exhibitor passcode which you will need to access your exhibitor registration. Complete instructions are on the email, however, let me know if you have any questions or problems. This is the direct link to the Registration page : http://exhibitor.oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org/register
- Final Program Listing – This year, same as last, you will be inputting your program listings through the exhibitor registration website along with your exhibitor registration. Please make sure you input your listing. AND CHECK YOUR ADDRESS, PHONE, EMAIL as that will be what appears in the Final Program. Even if you are not ready to register your exhibitor personnel, please go into the website and input your Profile (Program Listing). The deadline for program information to be included in the Printed Final Program is August 5th.
- Patron Opportunities – We still have many good patron opportunities available. Take a look at the Patron section on the website at www.oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org/patron-opportunities/ for more information.
- Lead Retrieval – When we get closer to showtime watch for more information coming about lead retrieval using your smart phone and our conference app.
I am looking forward to working with all of you for OCEANS 17 MTS/IEEE Anchorage and please contact me if you have any questions.
OCEANS 2017 MTS/IEEE Anchorage
1514 First St. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Ph: (310) 937-1006/ Cell: (310) 699-2609